Release date: 18/06/2018 This website
is operated by Pava Education , headquartered in Istanbul. You can contact us using your e-mail address or the postal address mentioned above.
We may revise these terms from time to time, at our sole discretion. If we do this, we will notify you on our homepage. Please check for updates regularly: you can easily confirm whether the changes have been made by confirming the release date at the top of the conditions. Your continued use of our site means you accept the revised terms.
1. Registration / Password
1.1 Although some parts of our website can be visited by any Visitor, you must be a Member to participate in Community Areas and to make Course Evaluations.
1.2 To register as a member:
- You must confirm that you are over 16 years old;
- If you are under 16, please see Chapter 3 below.
1.3 You agree that any information you give us about yourself during registration or at any other time is true, correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and access to our site if we find out that you have provided false or misleading information.
1.4 When you register to use our website, you will be asked to create a username and password. You agree not to reveal your password to any other person. You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password, and all obligations that may arise in connection with the use of your password will belong to you, whether or not such use (or misuse) is within your knowledge or consent. If you suspect that someone else knows or uses your password, report it to us immediately by email.
1.5 If we suspect that your username / password has been used by an unauthorized person, we reserve the right to cancel them at our discretion.
2. Use of our site
2.1 “Content”; means any data, text, logo, artwork, software, document, image, photo and other materials that you can upload to our website or website, including information about yourself, our Community Areas, Course Evaluations and specific lessons, as used in these conditions. It comes.
2.2 Any content you submit to our website:
- does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party (“Intellectual Property Rights”, registered and / or unregistered copyrights, database rights, trademarks, design rights and any other intellectual and proprietary rights and promises, regardless of their nature. means all applications of rights anywhere in the world);
- since it does not break any applicable law;
- in our view, because it is not degrading, disrespectful, sexually or racistly aggressive or discriminatory, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, erroneous, unreliable, or misleading, or otherwise objectionable; or
- Make sure that the online community or Community Areas on our website do not harm communication.
2.3 You agree not to use our website for the following purposes:
- to use for commercial purposes or for financial gain without our written permission;
- send chain letters, junk or ‘unsolicited email messages’ business or mass communication messages in any form;
- to advertise any educational institution, product or service, except under the terms of a written advertising contract we have made with you in any way;
- damaging or disrupting or inefficient computer systems and / or the communication network of another person, as reasonably expected;
- Obtaining personal information in a deceptive or non-transparent manner from “users” (in other words, “members” and “visitors”) or anyone under the age of 16;
- obtaining passwords or identifiable personal information of other users for commercial or illegal purposes;
- attempting to imitate another user, or
- harassing or threatening any user or intimidating it.
2.4 You are responsible for logging out of your registered account after each session on our website.
2.5 If you are a visitor, you agree not to gain unauthorized access to the members of our website reserved for members.
2.6 If you find that anything on our website violates these terms, you agree to contact us immediately.
3. Those under the age of 16
3.1 If you are under 16 and want to become a member, you must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian before becoming a member of our website. You can discuss these conditions with them before they get their consent.
3.2 If you are a member under the age of 16, you will need to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian before going into any online discussion. Never disclose personal information about you, such as your address, telephone number and school.
4. Submitted content
4.1 We have a software tool that monitors the content on our website. Although we hope that this software removes a significant portion of the inappropriate content, it is not 100% reliable, like all other software. None of the opinions contained in the content are the opinions of the Pavaedu team, and we are just creating a platform. You acknowledge that the person submitting the content in question, transmitting it by e-mail or otherwise providing the content to our website is responsible for all of the content herein. By using our service, you agree that you may encounter offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content. We are not responsible in any way for this type of content, and you are responsible for all content that you submit, email, upload or otherwise provide.
4.2 However, we do notify it by downloading a “running and” procedure. You believe that any content is degrading, disrespectful, sexually or racistly aggressive or discriminatory, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, erroneous, unreliable or misleading, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes intellectual property rights or other legal rights. , please immediately report the situation to our webmaster at our address. We will investigate every issue you report to us and act on our discretion.
4.3 We reserve the right to revoke your username and password to prevent you from accessing our website if you submit content that we find violates these terms.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 Here you agree that our website and all its content is protected by Intellectual Property Rights that we own or license.
5.2 You do not own any property rights granted by us or others in relation to our website or its content, and you may not use them in any way unless expressly stated in these conditions.
5.3 You may view, print, download or temporarily store such content for personal and non-commercial purposes and without any modifications, additions or removals. You may not copy, duplicate, transfer, distribute, publish, commercially use or otherwise transfer such content in any other way. You agree that you may not gain any intellectual property rights by downloading or using any other content of this type.
5.4 By providing content to our website:
- grants us the right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, derive, distribute, and communicate with the public in a royalty free, permanent, irreversible and non-exclusive way.
- by authorizing us to tailor this content, you agree to waive your moral rights to object and to be promoted as an author if the materials in question are not properly used.
6. Our Rights
6.1 We have the right to change, correct, remove, suspend or reject content, if we believe that the content is objectionable, violates the terms herein, or for any other reason, at our sole discretion and without notice.
6.2 We may store the content and personal information of you or any third party, or disclose it in situations that require disclosure as follows:
- In order to protect our website;
- when required by law or
- in response to claims that our website infringes or restricts the rights of any person.
6.3 If you violate any of these terms, we may suspend or terminate your access to our website at any time.
7.1 Our website is provided “as is” and “as seen here”. We expressly disclaim any warranties or representations that can be made explicitly or implied to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7.2 You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy, validity or integrity of any information contained on our website or provided through our website. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in this regard or for the results obtained from the use of such information. Our website aims to provide general information to the public.
7.3 Your use and participation in our website or our services is at your own risk. No advice or information received by you on our website, either orally or in writing, will create any warranty not expressly stated in these conditions or prescribed by law.
7.4 It makes no guarantee that our website will meet your needs or that your access to our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free; We make no guarantees regarding the results that you can achieve using our website.
8. Limitation of Liability
8.1 WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR DAMAGES, EXCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES, INCLUDED TO THE CONTRACT, AN UNRULTIBLE ACT (INCLUSIVE) AND ANY REASON.
8.2 EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN CONTRACT, SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHETHER REALIZED IN THE NORMAL COURSE OF EVENTS OR WHETHER OR SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE WITH RESPECT TO GET CONTACT INFORMATION GIVEN OR SHOULD HAVE THIS LOSS OR DAMAGES IN CONTRACT, TORT on (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND FOR ANY REASON, BETTER OR NOT; WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGE TO ANY PROFIT, DATA, GOODWILL OR INCOME.
8.3 NO MATTERS IN THESE TERMS ARE EXCLUDING OR LIMITING OUR OBLIGATION ON DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT MAY RESULT.
9. Region Statement
Where content is in contravention of any government authority or regulatory agency’s applicable laws, rules or regulations, please do not access or use that content. If you act against this provision, you will be solely responsible.
10. Transfer and Assignment
We can transfer and assign our rights and obligations under these conditions, and in this case, we will be released from our other obligations under these conditions. You do not have the right to transfer and assign your rights and obligations under these conditions.
11. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions will be governed and interpreted within the framework of UK law, and the UK courts’ jurisdiction will be sought in case of any dispute.