CV comes from the Latin word Curriculum Vitae. So, what is a CV, and how is it prepared? As it can be understood from the meaning of the word, your resume should be a summary and describe you clearly. It is a summary of your history, including your past experiences, degrees, education, awards (if any), achievements, skills, academic career, and identity.
A resume can be prepared for a variety of reasons.
At Pava Education, we provide education consultancy services. For this reason, if you are thinking of studying in Europe or especially in Italy, we can help candidates present themselves to the institution in the most effective way with their CV format, which they prepare in Europass CV format while making their school applications, and they can take a step forward in the approval process. The Europass student CV allows you to present a more understandable and effective CV, thus allowing you to express yourself better.
While students are looking for answers in our article on what is a CV and how to prepare it, they should not forget some tricks that should be considered while writing a CV.
Recommended: Studying University in Italy
What is Europass CV, and How is it Prepared?
Today, the rate of university education abroad, especially in European countries, has increased considerably. In this environment, it has become very difficult to apply to universities and get approval from tens or even hundreds of students to study at the university of your choice. You will need an effective CV in order to stand out in this increasingly competitive environment and to conclude your candidacy process in a positive way. With the Europass CV format, you may have the opportunity to turn this process in your favour. But it is useful to pay attention to some points.
Things to pay attention
What should be considered when preparing a CV, how to write a good resume, and what are the factors that will play an important role in making you stand out from others?
- As it is known, there is a work experiences section in the Europass CV format, as in every CV. Candidates who will apply to a university can include information such as projects and research they have participated in at their previous schools in this section.
- In the personal skills section, you should include your skills related to the department you will apply for. The certificates you have can put you one step ahead. Also, your language skills are very important here.
- Apart from these, of course, you should pay attention to the spelling rules and punctuation marks.
- You should take care to order your information back to old in sections such as education and experiences that you have listed by specifying the date.
- You should avoid using long sentences. You should explain yourself in a simple and clear language. Accordingly, the length of the Europass CV should not exceed two pages.
If you want more information on how to prepare your Europass CV, you can fill in our application form. Pava Education’s expert education consultants will contact you as soon as possible.
Preparing a Student CV with Europass
Europass CV is a standardized CV format in Europe where you can showcase your talents, skills, previous schools, courses, certificate programs and jobs you have worked for. Thanks to this format, which is standardized in all EU countries, you will have the opportunity to easily introduce yourself to institutions and organizations and even schools, especially in your applications abroad.
- To do this, you must first enter the relevant website. You can create a Europass CV very quickly and easily by following the necessary steps here. You can reach the relevant page by clicking on the link: Europass CV Editor
- When you enter the Europass CV page, you will see options such as “Create CV” and “Create a letter of intent”. ( Recommended: What is a Motivation Letter and How to Write It )
- You will see the option “Become a member” or “Continue as a guest member”. Being a member here will be advantageous in terms of recording your information and using it continuously by you. -If you do not register, you cannot share your CV. Then, when you say “Create my profile”, your personal information will be requested.
- If you fill in the required information completely and continue on the page, you can see the sections where you can enter different information under different headings. This information is respectively: Your personal information, work experience, education and training information and your personal abilities and skills.
- If you are sure that you have entered all your information completely, you can click “Share” on the top right of your profile, select all your information on the screen that comes up, say next, and create a link and share your Europass CV template online using the incoming link.
Advantages of Europass CV | What is a CV and How to Prepare it
- Europass CV is completely free and available to everyone.
- It is very easy to use. It is possible to create your CV in a very short time.
- This CV format is a valid resume format in all European Union countries.
- The student CV you prepared in Europass format will have a very plain appearance. In this way, even if you have little experience, you can stand out in the areas in which you are effective.
- Since it is a standardized format, it provides a lot of convenience to both the candidate and the institution.
If you want to take a preparatory course or enter university education in Italy, you can contact us through our application form. Our expert team will contact you as soon as possible to start your European adventure.