Obtaining a certificate or diploma studying certificate programs in Italy is not as difficult as it seems. A certificate is a document confirming that an individual has successfully completed training or coursework in a particular field and is qualified in that subject. It also shows that a person has passed a particular test or series of tests. In Italy, certificate and diploma programs can be awarded at institutes, academies, universities or colleges. The duration of this training is usually a few weeks or up to 2 years.
You can review our article about ” Studying High School in Italy “.
There are different conditions for applications to a required or desired profession or department in Italy. As it differs among institutions where you will receive education, there are different application requirements and fee changes in each of the departments. When choosing certificate programs, there are some things that you should pay attention to and be aware of:
Information and Advantages of Certificate Programs in Italy
- Certificate programs in Italy are mainly in Italian and in English.
- Generally, when applying to certificate programs, you are asked to prove your language proficiency by presenting IELTS and TOEFL certificates.
Recommended article: “SAT TOEFL and IELTS Exams “
- You can complete your certificate programs together with summer schools and various trainings.
- Your certificate programs in Italy may be as valuable as a master’s diploma depending on the educational institution you will study.
- Despite certificate programs are usually completed in a shorter time than graduate education, you can gain the necessary qualification with a rigorous education as they are target oriented.
- Certificate programs can be more economical than graduate degree education.
- Your high school diploma may be sufficient instead of your undergraduate diploma, since the important point of taking certificate programs is to become a professional in that field.
- Applications for postgraduate education in Italy end in a short time, while courses for certificate programs in Italy are offered many times in a year by different training courses.
- By taking our Italian course, you can better prepare for the lessons to be given in Italian and spend your Italian adventure more prepared.
You can also review our article about ” Why You Should Learn Italian? “.
Do not forget to review our articles about “Undergraduate Education in Italy“ and “Postgraduate Education in Italy“.
Departments where you can get Certificate Programs in Italy
There are many fields in Italy where you can obtain certificates and diplomas. These departments can enable you to specialize in your profession and field in a shorter time.
- Language Courses
- Music Education
- Preparation Course
- Art Education
- Performing Arts Education
- Fine Arts Education
- Fashion and Design Course
- International relations
- Psychology Course
- History Course
- Pedagogy Course
- Computer/Mobile Software
- Business and Management
You can also review our article about ” Architecture Exam Preparation Course in Italy “.
Why Study in Italy?
Especially in the last few years, when it comes to studying abroad, the idea of education in Italy has always come to the fore. So, what are the reasons for this idea?
- University of Bologna, that located in Italy is known as the oldest university in the world and one of the main universities which comes to mind when education is mentioned.
- English education in Italy, has become more prevalent with hundreds of departments opening courses, especially in the last 10 years. Thus students are immersed in an international social environment.
- The most important criterion for learning a language is the obligation of learning it. Since you will have to speak Italian language due to the situations you will be in while studying in Italy, the possibility of learning increases considerably.
- Italian universities are among the best universities in the world and the educational institutions where you can study are the best in various departments. (See: Top 500 Italian Universities)
- It is known that almost every corner of Italy has a different history. For this reason, Italy has a total of 55 heritage sites, 50 of which are cultural assets and 5 of which are natural assets, listed in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Italy is especially renowned for fashion (Gucci, Prada, Armani), food (Barilla, Illy, Nutella, Kinder), cars (Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Fiat, Lamborghini, Maserati), insurance (Generali) and energy (Eni, Enel). There are world-renowned companies in many fields.
For more information, see the topic about “Education in Italy”.